Poz Mikey

2/10/2006

Oh My God Blogs Work


Yesterday I looked up my account from SBC to see if my DSL was posted. I ordered on the 30 of January. My order still wasn't posted on their website as of last night. So I wrote Dear SBC on my blog and posted it at midnight. When I woke up about 6 this morning to go to work. I checked my E mail and low and behold the conformation for my DSL was waiting for me in my in box. They informed me it wouldn't be turned on till the 16th but now I am a happy camper knowing when it will be activated.

Reading that I was thinking Oh My God Blogs Work, or was this just circumstantial E Mail, or do I have an unknown fan of my blog who works for SBC? In other words, the world may never know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|