Poz Mikey

4/13/2006

My Comicality Crew (A GBBMC Blogger Whoring Posting)

This posting is yet again part of the GBBMC broadcasting blogger system to support Paul Davidson's book "The Lost Blogs...' Again I hope all of you enjoy this posting. Please checkout my fellow contestants postings they are fantastic. The links to their sites are on my sidebar. I would also like to welcome the USA TODAY ON LINE readers to our guest postings.

Gene was working on "Blazing Saddles" (inspired by my posting My Night Of Nights ) with me and says, "Man, why don't you do my idea for your next film." So I Looked at the script and loved it. It was a parody of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I was wonder if possible if we could get James Whale's original set from his version of Frankenstein. For the love of "Gods and Monsters", we really did find that fucking equipment.

We are all having so much fun doing the principle photography shoot that none of us want it to end. Even the props department got into all the fun. They used my face on one of the gargoyles heads. We shot Marty's scene with the skull heads, and most of them were real all except for the one that was six months decade. (with Marty's skull you don't know if it's live, or if it's memorex because he's so fugly abbynormal) Man, did those fucking skulls stink!!! On the set Marty came up with great ad lib "I ain't got nobody" only showing his head. I fell off my directors chair laughing so hard I shit myself. Oy Vey, I think I need to start wearing Depends for this shoot. Damn it, where is June Allison when you need her!!

We also shot the "Puttin' on the Ritz" scene. Pete had no idea how the monster was going to do the scene. I confronted Pete while he was eating his lunch. I asked him if he knew how to do the super duper scene. With a mouth full of food he tries to say the line. I said "Hold on, that's fucking perfect man!! Do it like that when we shoot the scene!!"

The whole cast went nuts when they herd Pete saying "Wutting on the Writz" in such a strangled voice. This whole cast shows up everyday when their not even in the scenes. Schitzkolf, I really can't finish shooting any damn scenes with them all hanging out, but Oy Vey, I just love this cast. Teri, Mad, Cloe, Gene, Marty, and Pete are all trying to crack each other up on the set. I think I am going to ask Gene to write some extra scenes with me so we can keep working together.

Gene Hackman showed up the other day to do his cameo. I am such a schmuck for not giving him his screen credit. Hacky came up with a wonderful zinger. "Hey come back. I was going to make espresso." I told Gene after the shot, "Hey man, you can make me one. I am a coffee whore. I just love espresso, mochas, you name it!!"

I remember when I was first casting the movie. I accidentally fondled Teri's breasts. "What Knockers" Ooops, my bad, that one just slipped out of my mouth. I couldn't help myself. Then to my surprise Teri says to me (blushing) "[Oh thank you Dirrrector] would you like to take me now to the casting couch [and take a roll, roll, roll in the hay.] What the fuck man, if I wasn't a married to Annie I would had fucked her......Hard.

(Shhh, Stop laughing. Annie is right beside me and if she reads this posting I will be bitch slapped again. Not only that, it would be a bad "Turning Point" in our relationship.)

Poor Gene, I don't know how he keeps his composure working with Marty. Yesterday Gene bruised the fuck out of his hand by accidentally hitting Marty's hump."Damn your hump, Hey isn't your hump suppose to be over there?" Pointing to Marty's hump. It seems Marty was playing a gag on all of us for the past few days. None of us noticed that he kept switching his hump from right to left and back again. The little schmuck.

Honey what was that? Oh SHITZKOLF, Oh great, see what you guys did by laughing too loud!! Now I'm president screwball. Let me read that posting? Bastard, you wanted to fuck Teri? Log off. LOG OFF I SAID.........Whap "Ouch!!!!!"

5 Comments:

  • heeheheheee i actually know now! M.B., ainnit? of course, looks like others already ID'd this guy in the previous post :-D

    By Blogger *lynne*, At 2:26 AM  

  • So it is Mel. The first post that had "Mel, Larry, Woody, Carl, Max, Lucille..." made me think it wasn't but wife Annie? Writing YF? It's so Mel and what an inspired, fun and spot-on Lost Bloggers choice!

    I love that Gene Hackman cameo btw. "Oh, I didn't realize you were a mute. An awfully big mute."

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 8:56 AM  

  • Ha, great stuff, Mikey.

    By Blogger Karl, At 9:40 AM  

  • LOL great entry. Now I have to put in my Young Frankenstein dvd.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:50 PM  

  • i too have a sudden deep desire to revisit young frankenstein...and hey, put the candle back.

    By Blogger Jules, At 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|