Poz Mikey

6/29/2006

Helloooooo Ladies

So I have mentioned on here a few times before that "the boss" is a drag queen. Know where I'm heading with this posting? Last weekend was gay pride up in S.F. and the boss marched in 6 inch cha cha heals in his alternate persona Weezer De Lush.

When he arrived at work today he said he forgot something in the trunk of his car and asked me to fetch the item. I grabbed his key's, walked to the car, put the key in the lock, opened the trunk, looked down "Helloooo ladies" and slammed the trunk lid shut so hard I am surprised I didn't break the lock.

I reopened the trunk, there staring me in the face were his fake tits. Now mind you these are not the fake plastic kind you see as gag tits on Halloween. These tits are the ones they give women when they have mastectomies. It's the close thing I have seen to a real pair of braless tits since my mother breast fed me.

He chose a pair of tits that looked like they were in the cold wind and sticking out like a pair headlights. I retrieved what he needed, and went back in side. I told my boss and he cracked up at me. I never know what the hell I am going to find in the bosses car!!!

5 Comments:

  • Dang, is THAT where I left them! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:44 PM  

  • Damn, she beat me to it...AGAIN!
    Did they look like Chicken Cutlets??????
    Were they pierced????
    Long and hangin'? Opps, that's Socal...sorry!
    Up & Perky??????
    LMAO...Mikey's all Pink and Flustered Now........

    By Blogger A Voice For My Random Thoughts, At 12:13 AM  

  • Do you do drag too? I think you would look pretty.
    Do you have any favorite?
    xoxox,e

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:22 AM  

  • Oh Random, I sooooooooooooo know who you are...and I'll have Mikey send them back to you since the long/hanging ones aren't mine...well, at least not yet! How much is postage for cross country?? (insert chat laugh) ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:50 PM  

  • What a find!

    Your boss would have me laffing my head off.

    By Blogger WAT, At 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|