Poz Mikey

4/23/2007

Labs And Logs


So I went to the doctor today for the results of my lab work. I was very happy with my lab results but my doctor wasn't that happy. My viral is 98 and my T-cells are at 470. What I just learned is there is something called logs.

Well there is something also called logs which I don't quite understand. Logs is like in math everything to the tenth power. 10, 100, 1,000 and so forth in your viral load. My last labs, my logs were 2.49 and now they are 1.99.

So the doctor is taking me off the AZT and the booster and putting me on a different medication. With all the other pills I take, I will be subtracting two and adding one. This new medication I will be taking requires me to take 5 tablets a day.

The doctor said I could have hurling and abdominal craps with this new medication till I get used to the medication. Well I'll just take this medication and be as positive as I can in life.

1 Comments:

  • hope that doesn't happen- sounds entirely unpleasant.

    xxoo

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|