Poz Mikey

12/05/2005

Have I become my Parents?

Ok you get two postings today. When I was in high school my friends used to love to come over to my house. They all loved my parents. They thought my parents were the coolest parents in the area. I have to agree with my friends. I love my parents, and my parents were the coolest when I was growing up. My father passed away a few years ago, and I still keep in touch with my mother. When my friends stayed late or stayed for the night, my parents would say they were retiring to bed. I said "OK, we'll keep it down for you." My friends and I kept doing what we were doing. Playing cards, or playing a board game, watching television, watching a movie, what ever it was we were doing. Then about 30 minutes later my parents would start. Start what you ask your yourself. Snoring!! My friends and I would start laughing. When I was growing up I thought my parents were the greatest snorer's in the world. If there was a contest for snoring my parents would have given everyone a run for their money. They snored REALLY loud, that it sounded like it was coming out of a bull horn. When they snored alternating back and forth with one another we would bust up even more. Well I'm not laughing now. Why is that? Sunday morning I was snoring so loud myself that I WOKE MYSELF UP!!!! Have I become my parents? Have I become one of the greatest snorers in the world? Granted I have a severe sinus infection at the moment. Is that the cause of my snoring? Do I snore when I don't have a sinus infection? I just don't know. So watch out friends you just may end up like your parents too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|