Poz Mikey

12/16/2005

A Gem Of A Jule(s)


I know I have mentioned this before, but I'm going to say it again. I LOVE JULES. Jules has been a really big support system in these trying times. A corner stone of my life to keep me grounded. I solid rock in this world of topsy turvy. I don't know if she really knows how much she means to me. How much her friendship is appreciated. That loving smile, and those fiery red locks can melt away the pain of anyone. I know this posting will make her cry. I'm sorry dearest one , but the unconditional love you give is a rare and beautiful thing. You are a sparkling diamond in this world of coal people. So with all my heart, all my soul I say THANK YOU for our friendship, and I am blessed just to know you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|