Poz Mikey

12/07/2005

One for the Straights and Lesbians

Again you get two postings today. Reason: I'm going to Jules's house till Sunday and I don't know if I'll be able to log into blogger from her computer and make postings. In a recent posting I told you to go to Vh1 and go to "But Can They Sing" Well I revisited the G spot excuse me that's the V spot to see who won. Michael Copon won. Sorry if I spoiled it for you. I won't tell you how in lust I am with him or Carmine Gotti(great body, ugly attitude.) Oh my god!! Did I say this one for the straights ands lesbians? I got hot and bothered there for a moment. Let's discuss Morgan Fairchild. Now for me not being straight and my eyes bulging out should tell you something. Vh1 had the whole cast sing a cover of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody". Morgan is dressed in a black fish net top, a red corset, and a tight pair of red and black tights. For a woman of her age I said to myself. "Damn girl you look mighty fine." If I was straight she would be a M.I.L.F. in this outfit. If you don't want sexual appeal and if you like that nasty girl look check out Bai Ling. Bai Ling does a cover of "I Touch Myself" which was a hit for The Divinyls. Lets just say she has very little on in her performance. They have a shot of the comedian Ant with his mouth dropped to the floor. Like Mastercard it was priceless. So turn off the sound on you computer. Get a good set of ear plugs and use them. Visit Vh1 and check out these two sexy women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|