Poz Mikey

4/14/2006

Springtime For Hitler And Germany, And Me Too (A GBBMC Blogger Whoring Posting)


This is the last posting of the GBBMC broacasting blogger system to support Paul Davidson's book "The Lost Blogs..." I hope you had as much fun as I had doing these postings. For all you new readers please go to my sidebar to see my fellow contestants postings.

A very special thank you to Paul and Kevin for all the fun.


I don't believe this year. My new Broadway show "The Producers" is the biggest hit on Broadway. I casted Matthew and Nathan in the leads as Leo and Max. They did a much better job then what Gene and Zero did in the movie. Who'd have thunk that I could take such a schitzkolf, bad film I made and turn it into a success? I am making so much money now off this show I feel like a Jewidish American Prince.

So it's the night of the Tony awards. I have so much "High Anxiety" I am about ready to shit myself from my nerves. My show is winning all types of awards tonight. I am nervous as hell fidgeting in my seat. The show is up for best musical. OMG we won. We won the most Tony awards of any musical in history. They liked us! They really liked us! Who would figure my time in the army making fun of Hitler would be such a cash cow for me!! Oy Vey, who'd figure.
I would like to thank the lord Jehovah for these 15, 12 , yes 12 Tony awards.

To my wife Annie: The night of the Tony awards was the second best night of my life. The best night was the night I met you. We laughed and cried together. We went threw the good times and the bad times. I love you sweetheart. May you rest in peace. You were always the love of my life and my soul mate. I am incomplete again without you in my life. I just wanted you to know I miss you so much.

This ends my guest postings. So to all my blogging buddies I say "May the Schwartz be with you!!! This is Mel Brooks logging off. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAP! !

"Ouch, that hurt, Mel !!!"


Footnote: Tomorrow I will be posting all Easter eggs and the true and false trivia from my contest postings.

5 Comments:

  • Bravo. Great job. Enjoyed your words this week...or to rip Pauly's tagline 'Words for my laughter' or WFML

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:43 AM  

  • Excellent ending. I liked how you weren't restrained by time periods and wrote single entries from different periods of his life. You hit the highlights IMO and I've really enjoyed reading.

    Now. Where all the white women at?

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 6:02 AM  

  • great job on these posting mikey! i felt like you really captured mel. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, At 8:22 AM  

  • LOL. Great read, Mikey. One of my favorites this week. It's been a pleasure.

    By Blogger Karl, At 10:43 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|