Poz Mikey

4/15/2006

The Winners of the GBBMC

Never in my life did I expect to win anything for something I wrote. I was really never good at writing, or English. I was one of those in class that would yawn in class, and carried a C average grade. Thank god for spell check (but it failed me once this week.)

I would like to announce that I was one of 6 winners picked this week in the GBBMC contest. Thank you Paul for enjoying my postings.

The others were in no order:

  • Rabbit at "Two Thoughts Before The Epiphany" (Rabbit I always told you your writing was amazing. Now other people know as well)
  • Dave At "Blogography"(Dave I am a huge Sci fi fan and didn't get yours Bravo dude. You would love what's hanging on the wall above my computer table. Can we say [Batleth])
  • Karl At "Secondhand Tryptophan" (Thanks for your comments and support this week. I would not have guessed Joseph Smith Jr.)
  • Nicole at "Star Inside" (Your pic in the [about me] section could launch 1000 ships)
  • Chase at "Taste The World" (I loved reading your postings)

To Paul Davidson, Now what is this I hear about you, a flag, and a Bass-O-Matic? Can we talk about "The Flag?"

10 Comments:

  • Very creative stuff, and well-deserved, your reward!

    By Blogger ninjapoodles, At 10:29 PM  

  • Belinda-Thanks Belinda Btw I am having trouble with your site.

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 11:50 PM  

  • I am a bit ashamed to admit that I had no idea who you were until I read "may the Schwartz be with you" on the very last day... is that sad or what?

    I, of course, knew that Mel had done Blazing Saddles and even that "knockers" line was familiar to me... but for some reason I didn't peg him as your identity day after day, even though I was undoubtedly picturing him during your later entries!

    Great job, and congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:21 AM  

  • whoohooo I actually got this one (when you did the Young Frankenstein post) :-) congrats on the win!

    By Blogger *lynne*, At 10:02 AM  

  • well done...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:40 PM  

  • Dave2- The thing you did blew me away

    Lynne- Young Frankenstein in one of my favs.

    Groovebunny- Me too

    Marco Thanks bro I am going to visit your site.

    Rabbit- Hahaha, you know if I was straight I would want to give G.I. Guy a run for his money. Sorry to make you blush.(Now I'm blushing)

    By Blogger Poz Mikey, At 3:45 PM  

  • Congratulations, Mikey! (And thanks for the compliment.)

    By Blogger Nicole Kelley, At 7:32 PM  

  • You did a damn fine job, Mikey. Congrats again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:46 AM  

  • CONGRATS!

    You did an awesome job and totally deserve it!

    Way to go Mikey, way to go *clap, clap*!!

    By Blogger Party Girl, At 8:20 AM  

  • congratulations!! you did a fantastic job with your lost blogger - i loved reading your entries last week.

    Well deserved!

    By Blogger suze, At 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|