Poz Mikey

4/24/2007

HIV/AIDS Retreat

So this past weekend taught me a few things. That I can travel with HIV/AIDS and the other I need a lot of pit stops from drink all the water and the meds. Well yesterday I signed up for a HIV/AIDS retreat Memorial day weekend.

The retreat is called "PozNeg- Gathering Gay and Bi Men's Retreat & Dialog." This will be taking place in Willits Ca. The lodge we are going to be staying at is called the Brooktrails Lodge. It is about 2 1/2 hours north of San Francisco.

This will also give me a chance to learn more about HIV/AIDS. This will also allow me to put more information out on the world wide web. In fact my doctor who is also POZ is teaching one of the courses at the treat with his partner.

He also told me sometimes these retreats get a little wild. He told me bring lots of condoms. Now can I say............. "What's up Doc? You?? Hehehehehehehe!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home

|